Links to online financial resources
Below are handy quick online links to financial resources we use daily.
If you have an additional link you’d like us to list below, please get in touch with us with what you’d like us to include.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – Whether you’d like to check the status of your refund or stay up to date on the latest tax updates, the IRS website has a wealth of knowledge for all of your federal tax inquiries.
- Ohio Department of Taxation – The Ohio Department of Taxation website allows taxpayers to check the status of their refund, as well. It also features a self-help library, recent state tax law releases, free webinars, and tax alerts.
- Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) – Can’t seem to remember when your estimated payments are due? Want to look up the tax rate for the city you’re interested in moving to? Check out the RITA website to find answers regarding over 300 Ohio municipalities.
- Central Collection Agency (CCA) – Residents of the greater Cleveland area can visit the CCA website to review estimated payments, due dates and know the steps to take when receiving notices.
- ONVIO (Client Portal) – Need to share a document with us? Want us to send your returns digitally? Try Onvio! This file-sharing platform allows us to receive and mail all of your documents in a secure place.